(note: what responsibility and authority this position performs in organization, especially responsibility affect product quality should be identified.)
- supervise & manage the product engineering group assigned
- select, train, develop and evaluate new employees
- evaluate customer requirements for product specification and function.
- be responsible for product and validation specifications.
- lead product problem solving and root-cause analysis
- execute nexteer product development process assignments on schedule
- provide product engineering expertise to support supplier development, manufacturing quality analysis, and customer requests
- maintain and update product engineering documents, such as engineering bill-of-material (ebom), product drawings and design failure mode effects analysis (dfmea).
- follow change management (cmii) process.
- lead prototype builds and support off-tool sample builds.
skills and abilities/qualification:
(note: determine the necessary competence for personnel on this position, e.g. what kind of applicable tools and techniques should be skilled in, education background, language skill requirement, character and so on)
-four years engineering and or business
-project management experience
-understanding of manufacturing processes (preferred)
-broad business skill and strong on training (preferred)
-demonstrated management and supervisor skills.
(note: determine necessary related working experience for personnel to be competent)
-engineering degree required 4 years min.
-over 5 years experience in automotive components, specifically steering desirable.
-cad experience in ug, catia, and autocad desireable. (preferred)