general purpose of the position:
(note: general description of this position’s responsibility and purpose)
lead the local china product development team to ensure an enterprise flawless launch. responsibilities include the successful implementation of key program metrics including financial, quality, and program timing.
(note: what responsibility and authority this position performs in organization, especially responsibility affect product quality should be identified.)
1. provide effective leadership in executing the project and leading the team to achieve full ppap on time and to achieve a flawless launch (as defined by flawless launch metric).
2. utilize effectively the customer program implementation process and tools to flawlessly implement the program. major tools include: cpi process map, eroom project record, cpi project tracker, enterprise reviews and design reviews.
3. review and document project objectives and deliverables (pdt1-2 bom risk assessment).
4. prepare and lead project planning meetings (project timeline & program tracker).
5. drive discipline and accountability in project plans.
6. prepare, manage, and lead risk management plans. utilize the escalation process as appropriate to assure adherence to program imperatives.
7. maintain program management trackers to accurately understand & communicate project status.
8. coordinate/optimize/track cross-functional efforts to meet program imperatives.
9. lead with sales the customer relationship for the project including the customer communication, coordination and issue resolution within the enterprise.
10. coordinate with functional groups to review project team member roles and responsibilities. provide performance feedback as required.
11. maintain appropriate program documentation to comply with ts requirements.
skills and abilities/qualification:
(note: determine the necessary competence for personnel on this position, e.g. what kind of applicable tools and techniques should be skilled in, education background, language skill requirement, character and so on)
1. experienced oral and written communication skills in english; can use clear & fluent english to describe and explain complex issues; able to make complex presentation with english ppt and exchange information with audience effectively; can conduct in-depth discussions and influence others in english;
2. familiar with apqp/ts16949 system;
3. experience with the product development process;
4. understanding of technical & commercial aspects of product line;
5. understanding of project management knowledge areas and skills;
6. familiar with in microsoft office and project software.